Scanned pages of New Poses Volume 3: Couples
More scans found here: http://imgur.com/a/2Er8Y#0
Ok. For those of you unfamiliar with origami diagrams, dash-dash-dash lines mean valley fold (points away from you) and dash-dot-dash lines mean mountain fold (points towards you). For me, dot-dot-dot lines mean cutting.
For this you’ll need to start…
This is a little dash theme I made for myself, but I thought I’d share it with you guys, too. At the moment, it’s only available as a userscript for Chrome, but I might post it on Userstyles later once I figure out how to code for Stylish.
To use it, simply copy the code from here, open a new script in Tampermonkey and paste it in there.
Since this is the first release, there are a few issues with it. They will get fixed in time.
- blockquotes are invisible
- some of the original tumblr frames are visible
- blue overlay during a new post is visible
Most custom assets for this theme were made by me, but the nav icons are an edited version of ‘cute pixel tumblrbar’ by pinkkitten. Edit the code as you wish, but please credit me if its assets are posted anywhere else.
oh heck yes
just installed it and wow it’s really cute
Time for MLP pixel backgrounds!!! ♥ They’re kinda busy? I’ll make simpler looking ones later I just got really bored so I went all out and made them all funky idk sorry yo.
BUT WAIT! Before you save image as, you better listen up! You gotta credit Julia over at …
some nice programs to draw
- mtPaint: free source tool designed to make pixel art. for Linux or Windows.
- character maker: it’s to make charsets for rpgmaker but you can use it for whatever you want. it’s in both english and spanish.
- scribblertoo: really nice website to draw with.
- sekka: free source tool to draw things like these:
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics